Biggest problem with the race to get Obama out is the republicans are split. Philosophically Gary is the republican candidate. Any true conservative would run with Gary's economic policies first and foremost. Politically mitt is the better bet to win. It all comes down to do you rank politics higher than your beliefs and values. A man acting because he believes its the proper way to act will always govern better than a man acting to his political gain.

I can't say why Gary is running for president, he has only held one other political position in his life as the 8 year governor as New Mexico. Why does the man climb mountains, why does be run 100 miles marathons, why does he stand on issues that are don't talk about issues for every other person in politics. He's not in it for political gain, my guess is he wants to be president because he thinks he knows what will fix the country, and its one more accomplishment to log in his life.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ron Paul has a better chance

What is the highest percentage a write in has ever received? Gary will be on the ballot in all states come November, if not, 49. What will happen is the combined vote between Romney and Johnson would have punted Obama to the history books, but instead, had the republicans back Paul or Johnson they would have won because the people voting Romney would have voted Johnson or Paul since they will only vote republican.

Guest Malcolm E Boo

I will say this, when Obama wins, it won't be because a majority of Americans agree with what he's done the last 4 years. I hope he sleeps well knowing a majority of Americans thinks he's a failure.

Ouch!

Archived