How many of you have went to a prepaid cell plan?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate cell companies, They do everything to get you in the door and not a damn thing to keep you. I've got some stories about all the chit they've tried to pull on me. When this contract is up with verizon I am done for good with them. I'll go prepaid, but I just use the phone to talk. I just got text messages activated a month or so ago and I am thinking about taking it off now. I'd love to go no cell phone but that's a hard way to run a business.......

they have just recently started selling the older droid cell phone through StraightTalk here where I live. Think I am gonna put one on my christmas list this year. I love the service, and I can post here until the other guys are sick of me without ever worrying about how much data my phone uses per month. :thumb

Guest Malcolm E Boo

they have just recently started selling the older droid cell phone through StraightTalk here where I live. Think I am gonna put one on my christmas list this year. I love the service, and I can post here until the other guys are sick of me without ever worrying about how much data my phone uses per month. :thumb

What do you mean "until"?

Prepaid is far more expensive.

Latest I-Phone, unlimited phone, text and internet £25 per month on a business tarrif and with more phones the price goes down.

Prepaid would cost me nearer £100 per month per phone.

We went from paying $150 plus for unlimited everything to $90 unlimited for two phones. Now if you have like 5 phones it would definately be cheaper to go with someone like Sprint or Verizon because you only pay a small amount for each phone.

Prepaid is more expensive here too.

I run three for business, unlimited everything, $130 per month total.

Archived