6" inch black channel squeegee customized

I finally got around to trimming my 6" black channel w/ unger handle down by an inch. The channel is now 4.75 inches. On really curvy side glasses the 6" channel doesn't apply even pressure, leaving contamination behind.

Oh yea, I heard Blade mention this years ago and always wanted to do it. Thanks to blade!

:thumb

Handle is an Ettore handle, feels better in your hand because of the length. The blade is a go doctor blue blade with the sides cut to a little sharper angle, they also come in red and yellow. I love it. before I was using the side swiper blade cut down,

photobucket-12248-1350334325679.jpg

I should post a pic of my squeegee I used 28 years ago.......... :lol

I can remember having a black rubber a black and white and a white only. Anything else I had to make....my FG was a wooden handle 12" and that's it

I should post a pic of my squeegee I used 28 years ago.......... :lol

I can remember having a black rubber a black and white and a white only. Anything else I had to make....my FG was a wooden handle 12" and that's it

Did your wooden 12" have a thick rubber blade...............?

I made most of all my tools back then as well, still to this day I make sum of the tools that I use, as for the tools that are now sold for tinting, I will alter them to my liking............ :D

Archived