We Work With our Hands

Guest nikluvNearl

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I fracture one and both are still swollen >>>> and yes I was right back it monday morning.. with two fingers less on one hand.....

OOPS... Don't I feel like an a..hole now.

Sorry to hear about the fingers mate. That does suck.

In Aus. most business owners take out 'loss of income' insurance just for something like this. I pay it every year but have never had to make a claim yet.

When you own your own tinting business its amazing how you manage to drag your sorry ass into work under conditions that would floor a lesser man.

Respect dude.

Guest just scotty

knee scope back to work 4 days, shoulder scope back to work 4 days, hell I was self employyed,in the center of both hands huge naarly knots ecspecially on small finger part of palm, no knot carple tendon issue need hand suregery, at 52 twenty plus years of slaying film, all a result of over work, no way can I afford to even begin to pay for surgery, any suggestions lol

I fracture one and both are still swollen >>>> and yes I was right back it monday morning.. with two fingers less on one hand.....

OOPS... Don't I feel like an a..hole now.

Sorry to hear about the fingers mate. That does suck.

In Aus. most business owners take out 'loss of income' insurance just for something like this. I pay it every year but have never had to make a claim yet.

When you own your own tinting business its amazing how you manage to drag your sorry ass into work under conditions that would floor a lesser man.

Respect dude.

he just smashed them....said fracture and both swollen

aflac would help....I dont have it but I think I am going to look into it for me and my employee...if business gets slow a quick smashed finger could help make payroll.....

sorry for your pain....my hands fell like I smashed them every day....

Archived