Passing up a job due to health reasons.....

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That counts! :)

My ankles are clicking when I walk. That has NEVER happened before. Freaky....

Although I haven't heard my hip click in a while... so maybe it will just be a temp thing????

Money isn't everything... that's for sure.

Ha! My house is mainly one level, I have a man cave upstairs over the garage. When I walk up the stairs, it sounds like someone is stepping on bubble wrap with all the snapping and cracking coming from my ankles,knees and hips. I'm on borrowed time for sure. I think my right knee and hip are lubricated with saw dust.

I think most tinters (and other people in manual service professions <--- wow that just sounds bad :spit) have issues with bones, tendons etc... First and foremost -- take care of yourself! Eat right, excercise, etc. But mental health is just as important. The right frame of mind when it comes to pain is huge! Take care of you!!!

I think most tinters (and other people in manual service professions <--- wow that just sounds bad :spit) have issues with bones, tendons etc... First and foremost -- take care of yourself! Eat right, excercise, etc. But mental health is just as important. The right frame of mind when it comes to pain is huge! Take care of you!!!

That does sound bad, but it's true!! A friend of mine called me today about doing some office cleaning at nite... I think I might have to pass on that too... (I'd mainly do it in order to help him, rather because I'd like some extra work)

Getting old stinks!!! :lol

I was actually just talking with a friend of mine about going skiing this winter... I haven't been in a ton of yrs... but just thinking about putting on those hard plastic boots... IDK. I had them custom made (foam injected) for my feet, which helped greatly... but I dunno... I dread putting on shoes in the morning let alone ski boots.

Archived