Windshields???

Guest VaTinterPMan

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest VaTinterPMan

no state stickers here. However in Murray KY, they have a city sticker I have to deal with if someone wants their windshield done. I will have to remember a couple of these tricks. :thumb

Did you just cut around them too c2c??

In NC you can't renew your vehicle license plate until you have your vehicle inspected.

Same in GA, but here it is call emissions not inspection. All they check for is your vehicle has no engine light codes, catalytic converter is installed, gas cap leak, and exhaust...that is it.

Guest VaTinterPMan

In NC you can't renew your vehicle license plate until you have your vehicle inspected.

Same in GA, but here it is call emissions not inspection. All they check for is your vehicle has no engine light codes, catalytic converter is installed, gas cap leak, and exhaust...that is it.

We have emissions too....Well not my county but all the surrounding counties have it on top of the Inspection also.....I would hate to have both....My wife used to have it till we started to live together. But members or her family and some of my family still live in those counties.

Guest spfwindowtinting

We have inspection stickers on the windshields here in MS. We still do a fair amount of them. Our stickers paper based, and we just take a small piece of a clear liner and soak the sticker with degreaser and stick the liner to it for a few moments then scrap it off with a hard card. We tell the customer how to do that, or offer them to come back anytime they need it done and we will handle it for them.

Guest VaTinterPMan

We have inspection stickers on the windshields here in MS. We still do a fair amount of them. Our stickers paper based, and we just take a small piece of a clear liner and soak the sticker with degreaser and stick the liner to it for a few moments then scrap it off with a hard card. We tell the customer how to do that, or offer them to come back anytime they need it done and we will handle it for them.

Not to sure what you mean by that? But our stickers are not paper based...We have a huge problem with people stealing them, so they are like the stickers you put on your license plate....Very STRONG adhesive and break up really easy, because the people who inspect your car run a razor blade through them in a X pattern a couple of times and this really prevents people from stealing them cause they fall to pieces when scraped with a razor blade trying to steal them....

Archived