damage to hands

Guest just scotty

Guest just scotty

Say a man lays the same film for 12 years, developes serious damage in both hands, now doubt the result of occupation, could a film company be held liable for not putting a disclaimer on product that states excessive intsllation of this product could lead to physical complications, too many of you guys out there that know about the damage to our fore arms, wrists, hands, figers that the installation process has caused our bodies, knees, back as well, suffer complications: anybody with feedback

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Malcolm E Boo

Say a man lays the same film for 12 years, developes serious damage in both hands, now doubt the result of occupation, could a film company be held liable for not putting a disclaimer on product that states excessive intsllation of this product could lead to physical complications, too many of you guys out there that know about the damage to our fore arms, wrists, hands, figers that the installation process has caused our bodies, knees, back as well, suffer complications: anybody with feedback

:lol2

Funniest thing I have read in ages.

I hope 123 takes note on how to write a proper joke.

You are obviously voting for Obama

I think you are right scotty, a disclaimer should be printed on every square foot of film. Which would need to be washed with an alcohol solution post install. There by requiring an additional disclaimer to be printed on the rags concerning additional risk of having to wipe down preliminary disclaimer. :thumb I feel safer already.

Guest just scotty

you all think funny but about fifteen years ago solard gard took "authorized disbtrutors or dealer" off of box that because my present boss tinted two windows in limo on front doors of geo prism, cop going 90 mpg and without lights chasing car t-boned the two teenagers killed both windows were rolled half way up cops claim unmarked car was only going 30 the geo flew 200 ft., bottom line boss sole operator no money, solar gard settled for undisclosed amount of money for being dist. Florence kentucky 41042. 1993/1994 Cop killed 4 people as cop.............fired

Archived