03 ford super duty

Guest Shady Solutions

Guest Shady Solutions

Anyone have any tips on cutting the back windows? I place in bigger and trim but the bottom corner is a tight curve. How do y'all get them perfect? And I suck at the slider anyone have tips??

The outter windows are a PITA. you just gotta do the best you can. I like to leave the otter edge of the film long, and trim it on the glass. :thumb

Same way I do it. I took a wet vac to the last one and cleaned the crap out of it with a toothbrush.

I posted something like this not long ago, Coast2Coast gave some good advice then too.

I come across these every other day.

I clean the runners then tape the top , sometimes you have to cut the film short from the top and bottom to avoid contamination.

With the slider closed I pull the liner from the back 1/2 of the tint, install and lock down then open the slider, clean and pull the backing sheet from the rest.

PITA. Hope that helps Shady

You can cut the plastic on the outer windows. Its not easy, but can be cut so you can tuck the film. For the slider latch, "V" out the glue and plastic so you can slide the film behind it.

There is no excuse for a gap on these trucks, as they have been around forever, and easy to do.

Archived