NEW VOLVO'S

tikka

the dealership I have has alot of volvo and vw's.they have 4 tinters due to the amount of cars,all have sed these cars are the longest and hardest.The quility of these jobs they are getting is of poor standard.I have done a few vw's with great resultsand would like to know all I can about the volvos.

Check the makes and models forum Tikka. A lot of info there.

Just finished a Volvo XC60 - easy car to do , only 2 screws to take off door panel and hang, tight window rubbers and felt to boot so you will probably have to gap the sides.

What part of Aus. are you in?

Check the makes and models forum Tikka. A lot of info there.

Just finished a Volvo XC60 - easy car to do , only 2 screws to take off door panel and hang, tight window rubbers and felt to boot so you will probably have to gap the sides.

What part of Aus. are you in?

hey RockyDaz im from Tamworth NSW,

I have checked the makes and models and found som good info on different cars.I have a xc90 next week r they like an xc60?I only been tinting this dealership for 2weeks and they have commented on how good the quality of my jobs are,which is great but they want me to tint all there cars.They have been sending me all there top cars testing me out I would say which is good cause iam learning everyday and getting far better skills from it.

Archived