Advertise on TintDude! Contact us for details.
Contact us at admin@tintdude.com
spacer
Advertise on TintDude! Contact us for details.
Contact us at admin@tintdude.com
spacer
Sign in to follow this  
tikka

NEW VOLVO'S

the dealership I have has alot of volvo and vw's.they have 4 tinters due to the amount of cars,all have sed these cars are the longest and hardest.The quility of these jobs they are getting is of poor standard.I have done a few vw's with great resultsand would like to know all I can about the volvos.

Check the makes and models forum Tikka. A lot of info there.

Just finished a Volvo XC60 - easy car to do , only 2 screws to take off door panel and hang, tight window rubbers and felt to boot so you will probably have to gap the sides.

What part of Aus. are you in?

Check the makes and models forum Tikka. A lot of info there.

Just finished a Volvo XC60 - easy car to do , only 2 screws to take off door panel and hang, tight window rubbers and felt to boot so you will probably have to gap the sides.

What part of Aus. are you in?

hey RockyDaz im from Tamworth NSW,

I have checked the makes and models and found som good info on different cars.I have a xc90 next week r they like an xc60?I only been tinting this dealership for 2weeks and they have commented on how good the quality of my jobs are,which is great but they want me to tint all there cars.They have been sending me all there top cars testing me out I would say which is good cause iam learning everyday and getting far better skills from it.

Yeah Tikka, just like an xc60 only different.

Blade has posted an xc90 in the volvo forum. I can't add anything to that though, he even has some nice pics.

I love Tamworth by the way, boot scootin' capital of Oz. :D

any pictures of the door panel where the 2screws are . and the lower bottom gasket can i remove this ? or is it like the audi a6 2005 mod :/

which model they all are easy peasy

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this