Could This Week Be Any Worse??

Guest VaTinterPMan

Guest VaTinterPMan

With everything else that we are going through, now we have to worry about Hurricane/Tropical Storm Sandy Pretty much hitting us Head on this weekend come Sunday and All day Monday some Tuesday.....Family are supposed to be coming In, now I have to find flights and stuff before that now.....OMG can't get a break.....And Howard I hope the storm doesn't disrupt Business for you or anything.

Just trying to keep my Head up right now....

I know what I am about to say is easier said than done, but don't waste an ounce of energy for the things that you cannot change or have control over and instead use that same energy to get through those very things.

Sending you the best vibes through these tough times :)

I know what I am about to say is easier said than done, but don't waste an ounce of energy for the things that you cannot change or have control over and instead use that same energy to get through those very things.

This :console

This :console

x3

one day at a time :grouphug

This..

Stay safe VA

Archived