Tropical Storm/Hurricane Sandy

Guest VaTinterPMan

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest VaTinterPMan

Yeah its been a ruff one...Lots of people without power. I drove to the shop to make sure there wasn't any damage or anything so I would have to make a insurance claim for flood damage or anything...but the shop is ok just no power.....Wasn't even planning on working, with everything going on...Funeral Thursday also so will prolly take the whole week off...People are going to be cleaning up for awhile...Will try to post some pics later...Its still Raining pretty good and still windy....

I'm good... Just went out to get some coffee and doesn't look like a lot of damage... small limbs and a ton of leaves... but I didn't see any huge trees knocked over. Still a little windy but not much...

Could have been much worse....

We got affected as far as here ( not comparable of course ) however with all the wind and driving rain, I have a leak in the RV and both shops got rain in under the door seals so have to pull up all my flooring and clear the shops to dry it out . Grrrr

I'm good... Just went out to get some coffee and doesn't look like a lot of damage... small limbs and a ton of leaves... but I didn't see any huge trees knocked over. Still a little windy but not much...

Could have been much worse....

Roach, you da mang :twocents

Glad to hear you all are doing good this morning and everyone's shop and homes made it without being wiped out!

Guest thatsnappyguy

I havent been following the storm in detail since I been so busy down here. No matter what happens, you will always bounce back...Trust me, I lived through Katrina.

Guest tint whisperer

We got affected as far as here ( not comparable of course ) however with all the wind and driving rain, I have a leak in the RV and both shops got rain in under the door seals so have to pull up all my flooring and clear the shops to dry it out . Grrrr

l was wondering if you got hit too Glad your ok :thumb

Archived