Tropical Storm/Hurricane Sandy

Guest VaTinterPMan

I'm trying not to think they are bluffing... I know the shore areas are all flooded already.... But it's hard when storm after storm be it snow, rain, wind, etc the new hypes it up so much and countless times it never pans out... I think If I was down the shore I would have gotten out but maybe not. :shrugs:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest VaTinterPMan

Went out and checked the Rain Gauge and we have about 4inch in there....so +/- .5 inchs....A LOT of rain not good for trees with the wind coming....If we had a thumb down Smiley I would add it here. :)

VA

Now they are saying it's supposed to make landfall between 6-8... high tide is at 8...

Was out a bit ago.. roads are starting to flood out pretty bad around here. Didn't see any trees down or anything. Lots of places are closed... still some open. Debating on going out later for a bit. I'm actually at my parents old house... but I stopped by my place earlier. The basement was wet, but nothing crazy. Some storms it floods out, others not so much. All depends on the wind and how the rain is falling. My parents basement floods too, but so far nothing big.

Guest VaTinterPMan

Now they are saying it's supposed to make landfall between 6-8... high tide is at 8...

Was out a bit ago.. roads are starting to flood out pretty bad around here. Didn't see any trees down or anything. Lots of places are closed... still some open. Debating on going out later for a bit. I'm actually at my parents old house... but I stopped by my place earlier. The basement was wet, but nothing crazy. Some storms it floods out, others not so much. All depends on the wind and how the rain is falling. My parents basement floods too, but so far nothing big.

Hope everything is ok for you and your place...Getting really windy here now...A little break in the Rain but I think its the Calm before the storm...

Guest VaTinterPMan

LMAO!!! I needed that roach with the pass week and everything that has gone on..Showed it to my wife and I got a little smile out of her also....Thanks...

VA

Archived