Dealership referral and weather

Guest nordfink

Guest VaTinterPMan

Yeah just squeegee as much as you can out, turn defrosters on before and after installing....You can run some heat but it is still going to take 3 - 5 days to cure depending on how cold it is....I tell my Customers to not roll down windows for 5 days during the winter....

I'm in VA as you know but it gets really cold here also...We have anywhere from -10 at worst to 20 - 30 on the regular.....And I think this winter is going to be super cold due to the acorns that have fallen from the tree.....Last year no acorns and it was the Warmest winter on record....One of those old wives tails...But lots of them are usually right...Also depending on how much the squirrels are burying the acorns too....

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nordfink

camaro and malibu done, looked great leaving, custy's were happy!! will find out how happy they stay in a few days, thanks again to all for the advice....camaro was FN sweet!! even got to drive it across town to drop it off. would post a pic if I could figure out how??

Guest VaTinterPMan

camaro and malibu done, looked great leaving, custy's were happy!! will find out how happy they stay in a few days, thanks again to all for the advice....camaro was FN sweet!! even got to drive it across town to drop it off. would post a pic if I could figure out how??

Set up a photobucket account and upload pics to that...Then copy the img code and than paste it in your post....simple..

Guest VaTinterPMan

Oh yeah you didnt use the 3m did you?? The Fx series and Black Chrome are not 3m films from what I have been told and read...They are re boxed films. The Crystalline and Color stable lines are made by 3m..They have a ceramic line too but I cant find much on them if they are or are not there films...:twocents

Guest nordfink

I did use the fx premium, had not heard it wasnt a 3m film, rep says its their best seller. Guess it may not have been though with all the complaints ive read about 3m, fx was probably the easiest shrinking film ive used, a little heat and it almost shrunk itself lol, I liked it alot. I will call rep 2moro and inquire about it not being a 3m film. Can you photobucket from phone, I have hard time wrestling pc and laptop away from rest of the family so I do most everything from my phone...

Archived