Dealership referral and weather

Guest nordfink

Guest VaTinterPMan

Its right in here... http://www.tintdude.com/forum/index.php/topic/71590-3m/page__st__12 The film could of been suntek for all you know...I think it was Stan or somebody but they were in the processing plant and saw some strange stuff....3M film does not like to shrink but a certain way....A really strange way IMO...I messed with it on very flat back glass and it was a pain I could only imagine a tuffer one...

The film is just not user friendly from them....I wont bad mouth any film but they are miss leading with letting people think that all the lines of film they offer are made by 3m. :twocents

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nordfink

Ill check it out, and that car is nasty, I took a few pics, I'll see if I cant find a closer one...you have me curious now, I'm going to call my man in the am and see what the scoop is. Probably shoulda used renegade but this was free and kinda wanted to see if it was any better than the other %&$# I used. She liked it so...

http://s1310.photobucket.com/albums/s659/nordfink/?action=view&current=IMAG1135_zpsf517e7b6.jpg

not any closer really, will report back tomorrow on what rep says...

If you want your pic to show in a post, grab the code that look like this:

[img=http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s659/nordfink/IMAG1135_zpsf517e7b6.jpg]

Guest VaTinterPMan
:thumb Good work man...Word of advice on pics....Usually taking them inside in smaller spaces the Lights can reflect off the car and so on. So when I take pics which is so rare now IDKY but I have them outside....The natural sunlight you can see the true color of the film and how it looks on the car. But good work man...You self taught?

Guest nordfink

yes mainly, worked for a guy out of his home garage for couple months when the SDGA in phoenix got too expensive (read somewhere you golfed?) he moved to vegas and I struggled on my own after that, lol...

Guest VaTinterPMan

Yeah, I have been playing since I was about 10ish so about 16 years....I am around scratch golfer. I put in so much time and practice for it though...Finished Ninth in the State Tournament as a individual. My Junior year which was my senior year cause I skipped my junior year and graduated early, I was in a 12 way playoff for one spot to go to States and I didn't make it....It hurt.

I Started out of a buddies garage when I was 16, sweet 3 car garage with a Bar and also Heat/AC I paid him X amount during summer which was nothing cause I didn't use the A/C than I paid for the Oil Refill which was only once maybe twice a winter and was only about 300 bucks....Cause you never let it get super low. Than I found a place with great rent when I was 18, Could Fit three cars in at a time if needed to warm up during winter. and a Nice front Display area. Than the Lease/Rent Tripled and I put up with it for a year than found another place that I am still at today. But thinking about some certain things and what not and not sure where to go to from here. So we will see. The recent loss I have experienced is taking its toll....

Guest just scotty

all ps will dry - on the otherhand bullchit wont stick it and let it dry 3-5 days becomes 3-5 days your stuff not adhering another brand be my choice. I move water out, this isn't rocket science people, it will dry! I've had water bubbles freeze under film (ICE) in parking lot no problem lol, again lol

Guest just scotty

and to modify my response I slayed many a car in downtown tampa with the "origanil titanaium" stuff took 45 days to dry when people park thier cars 24/7 in garage, yah all day long, then downtown people have garages so they park in garage at home, reason I stop using ethe product, but it sure was a damn good looking finish

Archived