9 yrs Experience looking for work

Guest sabgan123

Guest sabgan123

I have 9 yrs. experience in flat glass install. The company I work for is going through the usual down time. If any one has need of an installer in the Los Angeles area please don't hesitate to call. I have all my own tools and insurance. I have worked with every type of film.

Thanks

Alex Rodriguez

626-824-7238

alex.rodriguez527@yahoo.com

I have 9 yrs. experience in flat glass install. The company I work for is going through the usual down time. If any one has need of an installer in the Los Angeles area please don't hesitate to call. I have all my own tools and insurance. I have worked with every type of film.

Thanks

Alex Rodriguez

626-824-7238

Call some of the 800 2 window tint supplier numbers and ask for sales reps in your region; they should know the demographics and employment staus of their dealers rather well (if they do stay tuned); they might know where to place you. :phone
Guest sabgan123

Thanks

Alex Rodriguez

626-824-7238

Call some of the 800 2 window tint supplier numbers and ask for sales reps in your region; they should know the demographics and employment staus of their dealers rather well (if they do stay tuned); they might know where to place you. :phone

Thanks for the tip I will try that.

Guest sabgan123

I have 9yrs. experience in flat glass installation with every film out there. Looking for work in the Los Angeles area. Have my own tools and insurance looking for anything.

If you need any help please call.

Alex Rodriguez

626-824-7238

Archived