Recent Commercial Work

Guest VaTinterPMan

Looks good man....Love that frosted film....I just think it looks weird on the doors of the 2nd and 3rd pics....Is that what was wanted?? Have you ever done parallel lines to the floor? That might still look funny to me idk....Just seems like something can be done on the doors, like a film that isn't as frosted....

But non the less great work as always man....Keep it up....

Guest VaTinterPMan

Oh yeah congrats to the win over the Giants this pass weekend. I am a Skin fan at heart...But I was pulling for the Giants with the Super Storm that hit those areas...Thought it would help boost spirits. IMO :twocents

Looks good man....Love that frosted film....I just think it looks weird on the doors of the 2nd and 3rd pics....Is that what was wanted?? Have you ever done parallel lines to the floor? That might still look funny to me idk....Just seems like something can be done on the doors, like a film that isn't as frosted....

But non the less great work as always man....Keep it up....

Nah Va, I do heaps of work at our local correctional facility (prison) - those bars look about right to me.....

Good to see your sticking around man. All the best.

I know you do a great job from seeing the projects you've done, but why wouldn't they go with an opaque film ? Looks like they are trying to hide some thing and frost just doesn't do it ??? All the best , Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Archived