OOPS

Guest rowza

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ahhh some good ones there, I like the 75mph glue im gonna have to use that! I think it's funny when people think there is some crazy chemical in the spray bottles lol, ill start spraying everything. Or the question "Oh my god, where does all the water go?"....."in your door panel, duh." LOL

love all the reply in this thread. lets bring it back. haha.

I do hate when aquantinces feel they can watch and get in the way. I do have a time frame. im not going to putts around and take an hour to do 2 front windows. ughhhh.

I'm so used to people watching that it really doesn't bother me anymore. Doing mobile automotive and residential/commercial makes it a little more difficult to tell a customer to go to the front because of insurance reasons. I just nod and answer and agree....then count the $ as I'm driving away.

I love it when they watch I show off what I know. And teach them what I'm doing . Like tinting school I tell now you can do the hole car next time. I'll talk to them so much they need a break from me . I do love what I'm doing. When I'm at there home. I tell you should see me tint a house.

Only works if you tint good. Fast. New lead .

GBT.

I started doing this years ago... I will call the customer back to watch me stick the last window. They usually respond with something like wow guess that's not a do it yourself jobber huh?? Yep. They always come back.

Archived