What did you tint today?

At least I post a pic every day....:D......BTW....anyone can buy film from DFD, just go to the web site and sign in and buy an average at best limited selection of printed film. just a shout out, to help Tom out................:thumb...............Some 3M Dusted Crystal, Not that Correct Spec copy cat film that Tom now sells.......:spit

1139.jpg

1243.jpg

1263.jpg

1316.jpg

14 hours ago, MikeMN said:

Some Real 3M Frosted Crystal, NOT that copy cat DFD crap........:spit 

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

Pretty ignorant of you seeing as how you have not ever touched a piece of DFD D/C , therefore have zero credibility to base your statement on. 

On 3/18/2020 at 9:57 AM, TomTint said:

Pretty ignorant of you seeing as how you have not ever touched a piece of DFD D/C , therefore have zero credibility to base your statement on. 

Really.......................https://www.tintdude.com/index.php/topic/73378-3m-dusted-crystal-replacement/?st=0

49 minutes ago, MikeMN said:

Yes ignoramus really. ..Once again you have diarrhea of the mouth. DFD DC is not Correct Spec. It’s a New material we have been developing for the past two years. ..The less you say, the smarter people will think you are.. 

15 hours ago, TomTint said:

Yes ignoramus really. ..Once again you have diarrhea of the mouth. DFD DC is not Correct Spec. It’s a New material we have been developing for the past two years. ..The less you say, the smarter people will think you are.. 

Well that is Awesome Tom, Hopefully you took what I posted in that thread to help you improve on the "New DFD DC". Send me some samples so I can test it for you and then start a thread on here, can you post a Technical data sheet so I can see more info like LEED credits ....Warranty.....Optical Performance .....Etc.....?

24 minutes ago, MikeMN said:

Well that is Awesome Tom, Hopefully you took what I posted in that thread to help you improve on the "New DFD DC". Send me some samples so I can test it for you and then start a thread on here, can you post a Technical data sheet so I can see more info like LEED credits ....Warranty.....Optical Performance .....Etc.....?

We don't  need you to test it, We have professional engineers and chemists that have real qualifications who have done it already, As well as professional Window Film installers in the marketplace who have extensively field tested it over the past 18 months. It's a Vinyl. Same as 3M DC and whatever led credits that would apply to that, will apply to ours..which is few if any. Warranty will be in line with all other comparable products commercially available, Optical performance.....did you just pull that phrase out of you but hole ? ..Or are you asking about VLT ,VLR, TSER etc. Also, you and the company you work for are restricted from access to our products. Forrest will be notified shortly. 

Edited by TomTint