What did you tint today?

1 hour ago, KonSiva said:

I think we have that to look forward to soon. How was it?

Sides and back are a breeze. Im sure the full windshield is doable but it has a funky curve at the bottom making the film roll off the glass. I used a 60 and shrank side to side. 

28 minutes ago, jh812 said:

Sides and back are a breeze. Im sure the full windshield is doable but it has a funky curve at the bottom making the film roll off the glass. I used a 60 and shrank side to side. 

Yeah I think I'll have to bring my other guy to help. Lol

1 hour ago, KonSiva said:

Yeah I think I'll have to bring my other guy to help. Lol

I would've had someone heat the outside to try and get it to lay. If you're going to attempt the full glass I would at least cut out the hump for the display similar to a third brake light. I was having some fingers pop there as well might would've laid down but with everything else that was the least of my worries. If there's ever another one I'm just going to stop the film at the top of that on the outside. 

57 minutes ago, jh812 said:

I would've had someone heat the outside to try and get it to lay. If you're going to attempt the full glass I would at least cut out the hump for the display similar to a third brake light. I was having some fingers pop there as well might would've laid down but with everything else that was the least of my worries. If there's ever another one I'm just going to stop the film at the top of that on the outside. 

Ah, good tip. Thank you. I'll have to post it once it's done and if we do it. Still waiting to hear back from the customer.