What did you tint today?

I have a video of what we did over the weekend. Just can't post it. It was a bit over 3k sf of frost. Several hundred pieces in all. Got a call back today to go look at "a problem" with one of them ... one... got there and in the bottom left corner..the left side vertical cut is off about 1/32" at the bottom 1/2"..... I almost snapped...but instead I said fine..I'll replace it tomorrow.... I could literally squeeze a 1" tall 1/3" wide bead of black caulk and call it a day... friggin people...

Edited by TomTint

1 hour ago, TomTint said:

I have a video of what we did over the weekend. Just can't post it. It was a bit over 3k sf of frost. Several hundred pieces in all. Got a call back today to go look at "a problem" with one of them ... one... got there and in the bottom left corner..the left side vertical cut is off about 1/32" at the bottom 1/2"..... I almost snapped...but instead I said fine..I'll replace it tomorrow.... I could literally squeeze a 1" tall 1/3" wide bead of black caulk and call it a day... friggin people...

I stopped by and checked the job out for them, was the piece of Blue 3M tape I put on the frame still there...............:lol 

14 minutes ago, MikeMN said:

I stopped by and checked the job out for them, was the piece of Blue 3M tape I put on the frame still there...............:lol 

No....it turned purple and bubbled off the window.