tintwiz.com
3M
Xpel
suntekfilms
spacer
Sign in to follow this  
TintDude

What did you tint today?

I am trying, obviously without success, to get out of tinting.... but.. this was from today.   :lol

Two other panes not shown, and a conference room door. 

IMG_20200206_142706 (002).jpg

I have a video of what we did over the weekend. Just can't post it. It was a bit over 3k sf of frost. Several hundred pieces in all. Got a call back today to go look at "a problem" with one of them ... one... got there and in the bottom left corner..the left side vertical cut is off about 1/32" at the bottom 1/2"..... I almost snapped...but instead I said fine..I'll replace it tomorrow.... I could literally squeeze a 1" tall 1/3" wide bead of black caulk and call it a day... friggin people...

Edited by TomTint

1 hour ago, TomTint said:

I have a video of what we did over the weekend. Just can't post it. It was a bit over 3k sf of frost. Several hundred pieces in all. Got a call back today to go look at "a problem" with one of them ... one... got there and in the bottom left corner..the left side vertical cut is off about 1/32" at the bottom 1/2"..... I almost snapped...but instead I said fine..I'll replace it tomorrow.... I could literally squeeze a 1" tall 1/3" wide bead of black caulk and call it a day... friggin people...

I stopped by and checked the job out for them, was the piece of Blue 3M tape I put on the frame still there...............:lol 

14 minutes ago, MikeMN said:

I stopped by and checked the job out for them, was the piece of Blue 3M tape I put on the frame still there...............:lol 

No....it turned purple and bubbled off the window. 

Did this one this weekend. Most well-known bar around Charlottesville experiencing glare and heat issues after a building across the street was demolished. They'll have me do the other side in a few weeks! I love reverse rolling these large panes.IMG_1336.JPG.bccd3958fd5e4d1f380e7cc7b91638a7.JPG

IMG_1334.JPG

IMG_1335.JPG

IMG_1337.JPG

Not a doggone thing 😢, still nursing a broken leg and subsequent blood clot ,  eagerly awaiting Drs. ok to work