What did you tint today?

2 hours ago, TintDude said:

Dang dude :lol

That's nothing.

Prior to this one I tinted a couple of small cruise ships that were bound for Tahiti.

They were still in the process of being built at the time, so as I finished each cabin, I taped clear/opaque plastic sheeting over the window so protect the film from being damaged by other tradesmen.

As it happened, the other tradies liked the view out of the windows so much that they were removing our plastic so they could see out properly. 

By the time I'd finished the second ship there were that many windows that needed to be re-tinted due to scratches that I ended up virtually doing a 3rd ship worth of work, at their expense of course.

A couple of months later the ships sailed to Tahiti with numerous tradesmen on board, still finishing their work whilst trying to make the delivery deadline.

I was asked to join them to re-tint yet more cabins, but circumstances didn't allow me the time away from my shop.

Edited by doctor4766

Full front w/fenders, headlights, cups and luggage strip on a new Tellurride this week. All bulk installed with wrapped edges where possible. Also ceramic front doors and windshield. Washed and waxed prior to pickup since the owner was nice enough to leave it with me long enough to get the best possible results. Always nice when that happens.20230715_090751_HDR.jpg.ffdb4fb55dca83fea21998f69d0d5870.jpg

20230711_082200.jpg.ab5e364de502afb7bd394120b53dc2d1.jpg

Went edge to edge on the HL with a steamer just to show it could be done and because I've never seen anyone else do it. Those things have quite a lumpy curve at the bottom which is probably why. 

Interiors are pretty lux. If it had a Benz badge it would no doubt be twice the price and last half as long.

Edited by Dano