What did you tint today?

Guest sacatechuy

today I did a 1998 monte carlo with purple dyed film.had to steam everything off.Had to pay attention to headliner so the steam wouldn't sag it.Rear seat removal to tint 3rd b.l. and also to keep from saturating deck.one trick I use to ensure all adhesive is off defrost lines and khock off nubs is to run blade BACKWARDS ON LINES. I dont recommend this if your a newbie.you have to feel what the blade is going over and adjust pressure on glass.I do this because I dont like redos.have a good one partner. yahooooo

no tint today but I did install a remote starter on a push-to-start 2010 nissan murano.

Did your custy run you through the start up procedure on the push to start? :lol

I hate it when u ask them for the key and they give you a funny look and say "its not a key its this thingy you got to put in your pocket." its okay because I make them feel really dumb when I explain how the remote starts works with the pts and they still cant wrap their head around it.

Edited by painted600rr

no tint today but I did install a remote starter on a push-to-start 2010 nissan murano.

Did your custy run you through the start up procedure on the push to start? :lol

I hate it when u ask them for the key and they give you a funny look and say "its not a key its this thingy you got to put in your pocket." its okay because I make them feel really dumb when I explain how the remote starts works with the pts and they still cant wrap their head around it.

My last one of those was on an Altima. I don't think the poor guy ever did get the procedure. :facepalm

Tinted a 02 Lincoln T-car for a tour-taxi service (call it a limo) 35% fronts and 5% rears. Honestly great customers, almost five years of doing business with them.

Knocked out a 10 Genesis coupe turbo 35% all around. Hate those without the wing. damn third break light.

13 Traverse in the bay now for the fronts and one ruff looking old 300 outside from one of my body shops for both passenger roll downs.