Video I promised with plotter cut pattern

TintJunkie

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a 54" plotter but I dont use it for tint. only for vinyl. I cant bring my self to spend money on the program. for now its hand cutting because I dont want to have to pay the plotter to do part of the work.

For me we went from 4-5 cars a day and being pretty tuckered out to an easy 8 cars cruising right through. Plotter pays for itself.

Guest nordfink

love my plotter, car shows up and I cut the kit out, 5 mins on average, and it makes the day a lot less stressful, feels like there is more time in the day for sure.

Dont have a plotter but this

some cars with computercut I will not shrink on the car at all. this is a older video and the tint was placed on the car just to check how close it was to being fully shrunk.. there is not a car out there that the doors cant be shrunk off the car.. with my glass wall I can shrink it all at once I think it is about 10 minutes to cut and shrink fully prepping a car "all windows"

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lpYlEPKNr80?list=UUU_XC5b8Hc4K513CLmG7CIQ&hl=en_US" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I do find it easier to peel off the clear while its on the car, so it is like more towards a combination of the two.. I will place the film on the back glass and double check how much has been shrunk. how ever I will weed it at this point also.. a flat window like this mkz of mustang I will weed it then shrink it not having to recheck.. I will say that when you go to lay it the film acts like the firebird back glass and needs to be stretched a little, if it is over shrunk.? this is rarely though....

Archived