Best heat gun

Guest l1ld3v1lrydr

Never ran over one. I just always get my foot wrapped in the cord and pull the gun off the work bench and slams on the floor. I have Milwaukee's new one now and I absolutely love it.

Never ran over one. I just always get my foot wrapped in the cord and pull the gun off the work bench and slams on the floor. I have Milwaukee's new one now and I absolutely love it.

Now, I've done that a time or two!

I proved a theory I had years ago and this seems like an appropriate place to post it.

Outside of physical damage ( running over a heatgun, dropping it, etc) I figured out what the number 1 issue was for going through cheap heatguns so fast: it was when doing back windows. It's turned on too long for a back window . About 10 yrs ago I bought 4 guns for the shop. 1 for the left side , 1 for the right side of the car and 2 guns permanently strapped together for the back window. With each gun not getting "too much use" , they last much much longer than just 4x as long. The average time a back window takes for me to shrink is about 3min. With the dual guns. It's my thought that when a cheap gun runs into say 5 min or more, the gun takes the most internal beating thereby frying itself much earlier than need be.

10 yrs later, the original 2 guns strapped together for back windows are the cheaply Wagners and still running strong.

This isn't to convert people but rather just showing what I think killls a cheap heatgun