have an idea for an app

We try and get referrals from body shop , dealer etc and give them a few bucks . Was thinking of making an app to give the sales guy or owner of the shop referring the customer . When they have a referral they would put in the app the customer name , car etc then I would get it and gives me a heads up on the customer and have a record who its from . So it would send the info to me and if the customer shows up give the person referring a commission and be able to tell who is referring the customer . Anyone knows how to make apps android preferably and do you think its worth doing ?

trying to make it easiest for them to communicate . you know how people are they forget or put off things if it takes too much effort .they open app put cust name and car in then enter takes 2 seconds With the app it keeps record of referral money owed and how many they refereed over the past months ..

Guest nordfink

trying to make it easiest for them to communicate . you know how people are they forget or put off things if it takes too much effort .they open app put cust name and car in then enter takes 2 seconds With the app it keeps record of referral money owed and how many they refereed over the past months ..

Sounds like an email...:lol

Archived