New member + tinter + just want to say hello

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! What a warm welcome! Thank you all. You have all made me feel at home. Thank you :)

And yes, on the course I was told not to leave it and try tinting a car for the first time months later. So I try to do atleast one car a month. I thought I'd be laughed at with my times, but thank you all so much. I am so excited to upload pictures now and get some feed back. Infact, I have picture of the Smart Fortwo I tinted a few days ago, so I will attach them.

@Painted600rr, my company name isnt tintsrus..when I was creating my account thats the first name that popped into my head. So no, I am not a competitor, and far from it even if I was the same company you were referring too!

@hawkeyesaob By uni I meant Univeristy, but not the one you mentioned. I am actually based in the UK. London to be precise.

Any feedback on the pics of the smart would be greatly appreciated. I wil try upload the rest tomorrow or the day after.

Oh and I use Solargard NR Smoke Plus on all the cars I do. The smart had 20 on the front windows and 5 on the backglass.

2012-12-08031249.png

2012-12-08031052.png

2012-12-06230243.jpg

Archived