The Independent Tinting Network

Hey All,

I want to put a last call out on TD to any and all small independent window tinting businesses in Australia that would like to receive more local enquiries for cars, homes, deco, and safety to please let me know about your business so I can setup a listing in the independent tinting network. The new site is ready, and each businesses page has localized content that will be important when we start a large SEO and online marketing campaign in around 1 week from now.

Please, please, please, if you are thinking about it, just do it. There is no cost, ever! And it will bring an estimated 36 million dollars of local enquiries to businesses inside the directory between 2014-2015. The future of the ITN is secured, and I will have failed if I leave any small independents behind. I have spent thousands of hours trying to find everyone I can, and I thought I would put out a final shout. The site is www.windowtint.com.au Please check if your there by typing your postcode, and if not, just say the word and I will build you in.

I am very sorry to the good people that run franchised stores under a contract, but this is for independently run businesses, if you decide to come across, We will welcome you with open arms.

Thanks, and have a great Krissy..

Great to hear Richi,

Have you turned any of the enquiries into local customers long term?

That is the real goal... I have also setup listings for Adam up in the mining sectors or far north west western Australia.

Those enquiries should peak around August this year. I am hoping that we can reach around 120+ enquiries per day Aus wide.

All free :thumb

Hey Guys,

I received the WFAANZ news letter yesterday, and in it they have asked for any articles or stories that may relate to the industry. I have asked Ally from the WFAANZ is I am able to submit an article in regards to the Independent Tinting Network, and to say that I am hoping to find as many professional independent window tinters that I can before things start to heat up in the coming months.

I am not too sure if they will want to have anything in regards to Independents, as they are run by the main suppliers, and the advertisement is paid for by mostly M1/MEP.

Have you guys got any suggestions as to how I should outline the article? I am not wanting to mention GTS, I just want to make the guys out there to know that the ITN is here for free, and it will help create more work for them in their local area.

I would appreciate any feedback I can get. I really don't know if they will want to run such an article as it will stir the boat with the franchises.

Thanks guys.

I wouldn't mention stickin' it to M1 then :lol

Write your article and highlight the need to get aussie tinters talking and cooperating and sharing knowledge.

Suggest in your article the benefits of wers & joining the IWFAA and it should be front page guaranteed.

As ric said, give TD a plug and your name (as a sponsor) will be in front of them that way.

Good Luck mate.

ps still loving the Oxide - when will the ceramic be here?

I wouldn't mention stickin' it to M1 then :lol

Write your article and highlight the need to get aussie tinters talking and cooperating and sharing knowledge.

Suggest in your article the benefits of wers & joining the IWFAA and it should be front page guaranteed.

As ric said, give TD a plug and your name (as a sponsor) will be in front of them that way.

Good Luck mate.

ps still loving the Oxide - when will the ceramic be here?

Tint Dude will get a mention for sure Ric..

And I really think that the WFAANZ are doing good things, I just don't recall ever getting leads from them, I just get an invoice for being a member.

Hey Daz, If you could loan me 250k, it will be around 6 weeks... :thumb

I am hoping sooner than later, but just like when I was trying to fix up my house before I started working on the ITN, I ran out of time and money.. :lol

Thanks for the good feedback as always Daz.. Did you get the T-Shirt? Please don't do the painting in it for a while.. They are of good quality.. So it will make a better gardening shirt. :D

Hey Daz, If you could loan me 250k, it will be around 6 weeks... :thumb

I am hoping sooner than later, but just like when I was trying to fix up my house before I started working on the ITN, I ran out of time and money.. :lol

If I had a spare 250k I sure as hell wouldn't spend it on tint :lol

Thanks for the good feedback as always Daz.. Did you get the T-Shirt? Please don't do the painting in it for a while.. They are of good quality.. So it will make a better gardening shirt. :D

Got the shirt thanks Mike. It was a size S , I'm 100kg and 6'1" of lean Aussie muscle, I could only get an arm in it, but my 18 yr old daughter loves it :chick

:thumb

I am sorry to say, but because the Independent Tinting Network has a direct association with Glass Tinting Supplies, I am not able to submit a story about the Independent tinting Network. I will need to place an ad in the newsletter, which is 3K. So, I guess its back to searching the yellow pages and the net to find small independents...

Here is another shout out to anyone that is not listed, please just say the word, and I will do the rest. We will see very large web traffic coming to the site come July and August, it WILL result in many local leads and enquiries, and I don't want to leave anyone behind... I have made a facebook page for the ITN, I am told that is where everyone is hanging out these days...

Archived