2012 Cayenne Rubber Trim Cut

Guest wmtribe

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This isn't normal for a "professional". I'm sorry you're going through this but please don't let this negative experience sour you. A true professional will take pride in their work, and admit when they're at fault. And this company/installer is definitely at fault.

-And definitely not professional.

X2 :thumb

Guest wmtribe

Update:

On Saturday I took the car back to the place and the owner asked the tinter to come look at my vehicle. I asked him about the "paper tracing" method that the owner told me about and he gave me this crazy look.

I also showed him where the cut was and he sort of admitted fault and that I should speak to the owner about compensation as the part is probably about 15 dollars. I spoke to the owner and told him about my conversation with the tinter. The owner relented and said, "We didn't cut the trim, but to make you happy we will replace the part. We don't want to argue with you." All the while, he had an attitude about it and was acting like he was doing me a favor. I asked if he was ordering the part from the Porsche dealer to which he snapped back that "Isn't it a Porsche?"

The part will be ordered today and hopefully installed later this week.

Archived