Price shopping fiends!!!!

Step into the times guys it's all about friggin laser beams now. :drevil

Seen 7 mil cut by laser... pretty clean cuts comparable to plotter or Olfa.

Buddy jobs never seem to go well. :nope

Yeah, got to kee the mindset that there really isn't 'friends' when in or doing business.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

friends and family discount is generally about 150% of the normal price....

nah, I generally don't get many of those really. A few friends will get a better than normal price, but a friend of a friend would be NOBODY but a normal customer

A no show would be a 100% NON-refundable deposit to even get scheduled again....

Yeah, got to kee the mindset that there really isn't 'friends' when in or doing business.

agreed. I dont mind the occasional "friend" that tells everyone they know and see about your work. theres always the 2 extremes.

one guy ive known for a long time and is the biggest neat freak I know. had to prepair physically and mentally to do his car. got there and the guy let me alone with his brand new sports car. asked me if I wanted food or drinks. easy amd smooth as could be. and a nice tip.

then theres my own brother who hovers over me asking about everything pointing out bubbles coming up from the bottom of the back window. ughhhh literally the worse job. as his wife is telling him "I dont think he would like you hanging around" I said yes exactly. haha

reminds me of a friend who owned a motorcycle shop. would tell me how much it sucked when customers would want to come and talk to you in the middle of the day while your doing a job with a customer coming back in an hour. great to see people ecstatic about your work. but can we grab a beer after hours and talk. haha

Archived