2013 Hyundai Veloster

tntautoglass

I've just done the turbo version and it has the rear wiper which is not included on the base model here in OZ.

Much more awkward to do as a result of it.

The turbo's rear big hatch window is also different having more of an exposed glass surface area albeit fractionally larger.

Next time I'll pull the spoiler....great tip to make life easier.

Devil

Just finished one with the flat grey paint.  For the bg I rolled out a 36" roll for the larger rear window and used the scrap for the lower, smaller bg.  For the top bg I aligned  the film pretty close to the top edge, so the bottom scrap piece would be big enough.  After trimming the top bg, you can take the scrap and just turn it "upside down" for the lower bg.  By turning the piece upside down, the top edge of the film will curve the same way as the top of the matrix on the lower bg.  That way the film goes underneath the spoiler easily.

i just did one of these cars. they are NOT hard to do....and you DO NOT have to pull the spoiler off the car to do the lower rear window......

every window is different in the car.....it has 2 rear windows to tint. a lower and a upper.......other than that its easy

Just did a 2016. Easy car for sure. I found it well worth the time to remove the spoiler.

Remove the center plastic trim piece on the rear hatch, this will expose (7) 10mm nuts. Remove the nuts then then spoiler will be held on by two clips - one on each side. Hit those with a plastic pry tool (they’re tight!) then the speakers spoiler is out of your way for a quick and easy shrink. I just left the electrical and washer fluid line and attached.