Experienced TINTER NEEDED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest pjlockha

I was just checking it out and just about all those who started a tread havejust joined with a couple of posts. I'm thinkin that an employment area with no requirements may be in everyones interests? :lol6

I would be nice if some of them stuck around to talk tint, though....

Guest Tint Slug

got to admite....he's made it to 13 post .....I've seen worse. Hey Pat rather than p1ss off the Head Rat, wait till you get the required # then ask again and if anyone in the mean time see's L.E. they will PM you.....be happy TD didn't delete the thread for lack of posts in the first place (thats what I'd have done and then PM'd you why)

Guest denvertinter

I vote (and already voted) that we let participants with less than 50 posts advertise "employment related" subjects.

Sincerely,

A guy who needs to increase his post count. :hug

Guest powertints

pjlockha,

I got your PM you sent about this thread. As you can see, I am not alone with my opionions. I can understand your desire for a tinter, especially this time of year. However, when you went to post this thread did you not see in big bold letters the requirements? :thumb It is that direct disregard for the rules of this website, which happens to be the best,that will p1ss us off and possibly get you banned. By doing what you did, you basically said :lol to all that participate on this site by playing by the rules. The reason this website is the best is because we do adhear to these rules. I am glad to see you are participating in the site, that's good. I just hope you are not participating for the wrong reasons, that would be bad for you and you will be had if that is what you are doing. I have yet to read your post though, so that may be pre-emptive. If, however, you wish to participate on this board as a contributing member - welcome. I look forward to sharing conversation with you.

Archived