Any one done a Gen 4 Range Rover Vogue?

tikka

Hi, tinted my 1st one last week. There are a few differences from the older shape but nothing to worry about. The main difference is the seal at the bottom of the door windows is attached to the seal that runs around the sides so cant just be popped out anymore, although you can still pop the top of the door panel out without removing the hole thing ( theres just 1 screw to remove first however) its possible to pull the seal out in the middle and slide film in at the edges or you could cut the seal free from the sides with your knife and then it will come free like on the older ones, personal prefence of course and obviously I guess some will manage to slide film in without doing any of above.

What is nice is there is no dot matrix, just a black edge with plenty of space behind it on all the other windows. Everything else is pretty standard, ive been worrying how these would be as the older shape is one of my favourite to install to.

Any questions just ask, stunning car if a bit pricey (about £100k for a decent spec'd one)!

Archived