2010 Lexus IS350

Jays

a good friend of mine just bought an IS350 and it doesnt look like it but is this car hard to tint? I just startedtinting and although it isnt my main source of income its ok but im not jumping for joy when a customer comes in to get a car tinted ....... also that back door glass doesnt come with tinted glass does it.

thanks

and sorry for the newb questions.

Easy cars and no they are not tinted. They do have a factory UV which will make it appear slightly tinted. Do yourself a favor and pull the front panels. Most is250's have a tweeter that makes the front edge a pita with the panel on. Also the door gasket has a very soft felt that the tint will want to suck back up so just pull the panels. 2 screws and done. One behind the handle pull, one under the window switch the rest is all snap on. FYI remove the gasket from the panel when you go to re-install them. Gasket goes on first, then the panel snaps to it.

Yeah, watch your knuckles on the brake light mount hah! Most of those have a 2 piece brake light ie: only the top half comes off. Other than that they are straight forward. Easy to shrink, easy to install, normal defrosts etc just be careful not to shred a knuckle open! Been there done that lol.

Archived