Help on 2012 CRV

supafit

I heard 2013 back glass is difficult, how did yku tacke the rear screen?

I finally got to do one of these, (a 14) the back glass looks pretty gnarly at the bottom but really wasn't bad at all. I anchored low, right at the top of where the bottom starts to curve hard, and it took a few minutes but wasn't more than the film could handle. Anyone who has done a few moderate curves can handle this one as long as you split the curve right and do it dry if course.

Awesome good to hear, thanks guys =]

I am a new tinter, I find that it takes me around 4 hour to tint a car, any tips to speed things up or just gotta keep tinting =]

You guys rock!!

I know this is an old question but it caught my eye. If you are new and spending 4 hours with quality work then that is nothing to be ashamed of. I spend an average of 3-3.5 hours on a typical 4 door car with quarters. Some are quicker but some take a little longer. That includes: wipe down exterior glass, cut and mold film, remove brake light when possible, sweeps and/or panels if absolutely necessary, clean and prep, install film, make sure no contamination other than very minor specs that can be eliminated, heat all windows and press out remaining specs and puckers, reinstall sweeps etc, clean all windows inside and out, look it all over after it sits awhile. Of course I'm also answering calls and dealing with customers also which adds a little time. All this takes time.

I used to beat myself up when I read about some people doing cars in an hour but at least I know what my comfortable pace is and only someone with a magnifying glass will find a problem with quality.

And I once read of someone tinting a civic on here with front and rear quarters in something like 40 minutes, "start to finish"...I would love to see that!

Just find a pace that you can turn out quality work efficiently and you will build a reputation to keep people sending their friends. :thumb

Archived