Help! VW 2012 Passat

supafit

Take some aftermarket felt and place a strip on the end of a clip board and use it to slip behind those close-to-the-glass brake lights; just be sure the clip is facing the deck when you squeegee (this is neanderthal days of tint tool development). :thumb

my tool of choice too . Good old $5 clipboard . I actually have 3 each different thicknesses .

Wooden clipboard will get everything. Works better than any tint tool that I have used and they cost $.89

hELLO All,

i use a 12" white with black edege plastic tool ..   cut away to have a sloped front end then i heated it and bend it curved longways,,,i made two one to go left and one togo right..

to set the film behind passats and jettas,,,,then after blue maxing the rest of the window ,i use the bulldozer from left to right ,,,jam it in there and single pass at a 45 degree angle ,

many times i have to spray it down before bulldozing ( slip + speed + power + angle ) is key to get the bulldozer out of the super tight corners

during the prep i use the long scrubber tool to jam it in there to let me know just how tight the corners are ,,so i know what im getting into before i bull doze ,,,

note; if the film behind the panel and brake light area is not set first,,when using the bulldozer  the the chance of creasing film increases...lol....

have fun..