Dealer Pricing - Do you give them a break over your retail price?

For those of you that do dealer work, I'm curious to know if any of you give your dealers a different price from your retail price. I'm not looking for the prices you are charging just to know if you give them different pricing. Say $50, $75 or $100 off retail. Does it depend on how much business they send you? Does it matter what films you install, assuming your using multiple brands? Do you give them any incentives? Such as 10th car is free!

Just looking for what some of you do.

Every dealer is different for me. Most of them are based on the salesman, rather than the company. Some I will give a price break, some not, and some just would rather me hook them up on their personal vehicles and get charged retail for the lot cars. I couldn't give you one definate answer. :dunno

They SHOULD be charged more but in reality if you want a certain percentage if your business to be dealers and particular dealers are willing to give you bulk orders then it doesn't usually work that way. I personally have been discounted, but the payoff is I always have a new vehicle in one of my shops Waiting to get tinted whenever I fit it in or choose to So there is always work to do at will Which is a nice security blanket when owning a business.

Archived