Locked out of Tint Tek

typercop

Seen one other thread..but offered up no solution.....Just purchased tinttek this week...downloaded and installed thursday and logged in no problem..  But of course its Saturday and I go to login and wouldnt you know it...it wont accept user name.  Anyone else encountered this and if so, what did you have to do or am I screwed till Monday...very unhappy!!!   Thanks

explored that...seems im missing some files they posted.  Reinstalling software now to see if that works...and yes you are correct...I read that...I was just hoping the other member would post up what the "operator error" was.  Thanks!!

How did you get him to reply???   Im locked out for the 2nd time in less than 2 months!!  This is a JOKE!!!!!!!

Ive tried calling and texting him to no avail!

First time they messed up my license time.  They apologized and give me extra time at no cost.  keep in mind I paid a year up front.

Went to log on today and says software not licensed.

Hope this helps , I just talked to the owner of TintTek . Keep in mind it's Saturday night . They will be open Monday morning to help you.

He said your not locked out . He'll take care of it for you. Hope this helps a bit . Here's his reply :

"

Thanks Brad. I'm out of town and will look after that Monday. It's not a lock out issue he has. I believe his windows did an update maybe last night unexpectedly and there for the Flexi side of the software doesn't work."

So hold on till Monday [emoji106]

Archived