3M Dusted Crystal Replacement

My bringing Panther into the conversation was to demonstrate that almost anything will last a long time when applied on interior glass. You appeared to be insinuating that CS was somehow inferior to DC because it was a 5 year warranty. So, because you are so well versed in the 3M follies, I knew you would understand that getting several years out of Panther... On anything.. Is remarkable. And I'm sorry but I really do not remember what the warranty was. It has been many many years ago now.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do not have much to contribute here as far as the DC vs. CS debate, EWF is not much of a player in the deco game.  But I do know about Mark:

I have met him personally on several occasions and I am here to tell you that he is a straight-shooting, hard working, salt of the earth kind of fellow and I would be inclined to strongly consider buying anything this man has to sell.

I know that the members of the Tintdude community value a supplier that treats them respectfully, is dedicated to quality and cares enough to always do the right thing by his customers.  Mark @ CS is that kind of guy.  I would urge anyone who is considering this type of film to give Mark a call.  You will be glad you did.

Respectfully,
Howard / EWF

Edit - typo

I wouldn't be a big customer by any means but there were three occasions I could have used it. I spoke with Mark on the phone a year or so ago and had a nice conversation with him. Just hate I haven't tried out the film, samples were nice though. No worries, may try them again if the opportunity presents itself. 

I'll try email, thanks Tom :thumb

Archived