BMW 760 Li

Guest Litespeeds

Guest CZtint

tinting in Europe = BMWs all day long

7's = cake in general

1's , 3's, 5's from 2004+ = cake (while 3's from e46type up 1998 - 2005 is cake aswell)

but what I hate is older ones, 5's BMW from below e60 type (think its 2004 and down) can be hell, its like a tank, rear glass ok, small quarter ok, but rull ups can be pain in the ***, it depends on cars' shape, bad condition cars or those crashed ones are mostly problem, if you get clean nice well serviced car its ok, but generally BMW 2004+ is easy money, older ones, remove panels, but I cannot say how, ppl here are hostile to see anything but break light removed, so we just do it like that.

Hope it helped.

I just did an 12' 750 I today...Wheew! The back doors are as stated, pull out the chrome seals, easy, the back glass is the same, the only computer I found was in the driver's side trunk, behind the carpeted panel, I just put towels over it. The front doors are the b1tch. They'll be easy for everyone else though :) remove the tweeter, pop the long handle back as far as it will go. Look for a pin behind the door handle and push it down until it comes out... then pandora's box opens! The trim panel comes off easily where you can remove the T25 ish torx screws and then the panel literally falls off, where you can easily remove the screws. I'll say you're welcome in advance!!!

Edited by tintme69

2012 7 Series in the shop today. Customer brought to me because his other tinter could not do the rear doors without screwing them up. I did them on the first try. Easy!

"Kids, don't try this at home!" :nono

Leave it to the professionals only.

Update........I tinted an 09' LI today, what a pain!! I tint a lot of these cars, but there are differences! If it is an LI, instead of an I, the front doors will have the pin as I described earlier. The 09' LI I did today had the pins in the front and rear doors and it didn't have the sun screens, so that may be the thing that makes the difference :dunno , but it definately takes longer.