2013 subaru wagon front eyes?

ljr1977

@kats, I actually tested the eyesight in my friend's driveway, hahaha, I told him the user manual says I won't go through your garage and floored it.  It worked. 

I did put the Air 80 on there but opted not to put the visor after reading some forums about how it works.  Air 80 seems to have no effect.

I know this in an old thread but I wanted to bring it back up just to clarify some issues..... 

I had one of these recently and the customer really wanted a front strip.  I did my research and found this...  

The downside of EyeSight is it won't work in "certain weather conditions," says the company. Thick fog, snow and heavy rain are educated guesses here.

The customer also told me that the dealership told him that it doesn't work the same at night either.....   

This tells me NO TINT ON THE WINDSHIELD OF THESE CARS!!  not even 80%...  Anything in front of the camera changes the workings of the system (even a dirty window).  So let's not be tinting in front of these cameras with anything... you could be putting your customer in danger.  

Archived