Audi A4 Third Brake Light

Guest ShadowTinting

I was in a brand new A8 the other day... Definitely a different deal but the same brake light. A8 has a panel that comes off. (I got to see everything)

This is when I made a discovery.... It looks like the new brake lights get hung up on the end of that tab. There is a slight edge that you need to lift with a pick or else it wont slide off

I have had a lot of trouble with all of the new audi brake lights. None have come off like a charm

Edited by MobileTintInc

God bless YouTube... YouTube has encouraged many to try their hand at the art (because it is an art) of window film installation, just look around here on the forum and you will find a lot that know nothing but YouTube about film

cheers

2 minutes ago, TintDude said:

Oh yeah? Which ones are those?

I know two personally (we won't give their name) one is apple, I retrained him in Tennessee after he went to YouTube college for two week watching videos for his new job, and then there are those that tell us they learned off YouTube and think they can do it. The obvious ones that ask beginner questions and tell us they seen it in a video

Nothing personal to the professionals or the forum, they know who they are, I was just making a point. If you want to do it right, go to the right people and not study a video you can't put your hands on s all. This is a hands on trade

It has promoted these 99 dollar shops some on the forum complain about opening up a block away. I could learn to be a surgeon from videos but don't think I would be able to perform surgery in a week