Classic black pics

Thanks to all for posting those awesome pictures. 

The beauty of this film is far from skin deep.  To date we have sold close to 15 million square feet of this product to repeat customers who love every aspect of it.  If you are looking for a proven, reliable, 1.5M / 2 Ply Color Stable product, the original Classic Black, available exclusively from EWF is worth considering. 

Thanks,

Howard

I am currently using true black, but have decided to switch up to the classic line. Awesome pics!

Hi Sdtintdude,

It's always a wise decision to go with a color stable product.  Your reputation is the most valuable asset you have.

-Howard

I am currently using true black, but have decided to switch up to the classic line. Awesome pics!

Hi Sdtintdude,

It's always a wise decision to go with a color stable product.  Your reputation is the most valuable asset you have.

-Howard

thank you howard, I have been using the true black line since 2009 and have had no complaints about it, actually really do like the film. But I have been doing alittle reading and have decided to go a step up and switching my line up to the classic black. I have been getting a few rolls in here at a time. Only used it once on a truck and love how it matches up with the factory tint. I have yet to do any shrinking on a back glass yet to see how it compares to my tb. Thanks again howard for your time and do believe you have a ewf customer for life!