how business this season

I'm seeing more residential interest than the past few years. The homeowner has a little more money but still want 300 quotes. Commercial FG is also a grind for us. Deco is still our #1 money maker. With what is in the pipeline this year we should be significantly over last year.

Ive seen car lots sell 90-100 a month drop right off the past couple weeks and sell a handful. Body shops that usually have over 20 cars this time of year have 3. Glass shops that are quiet. Im beyond last year so far, but it doesnt look too strong out there. Roller coaster... I can start the day without a call until the afternoon and then it blows off the hook. All or nothing.

Business is good here. Busting out two cars a day solid plus our 12 volt work. Can't complain one bit. The cops have been busting illegal work left and right. And they all come to me to have it done legit. :thumb

Kind of got a lull myself...I jave work which is good but figure it will start to pickup as it gets hotter the next few days....going on vacation the end of June. My luck will get swamped right before I go but better swamped than nothing. Keep slingin gents

I've got as many cars as I can handle coming in and turning down work . If anyone experienced in auto tint is looking for a "working vacation" for a week or 2 , let me know ... Now :lol

Archived