Howard, 

The anti fog coating does make it tack sooner than anyone can spray it faster, there is no way around it.  I have not heard of the Ran--x product, but would love to know what it is.  The only thing that I know and has worked for me is cleaning the inside with a solution of Dawn Dish Soap before applying your regular installation solution, Slime, JJ or whatever.  It does help with it not tacking too fast on you.   

I would like to know what that Rain-x method is, another tip/trick for the bag. 

Yes, if you are coming over and schedules align, would love to do lunch.   I will send you an email with my contact info. 

I could be wrong as I have been many times in my life, but if I remember, I think the product from Rain-X is a glass polish, it has no silicones in it which could cause your solution to "bead" off the glass.

Hi Saul,

Sincere thanks for the kind words of support.  Yes - we stand behind you.  2015 will mark 33 years in the business for us and we are in it for the long run.  And standing behind EWF is engineering team Garware Polyester, who understand these products from the molecular level. 

BTW:  I just wrote back to you via email regarding the sticking issue.  The board members here will know more about it then I do, but it involves the anti-fog coating present on some of the glass out there.  I remember seeing a thread on these boards about removing it.  I know that Rain-X makes a product to remove it and Smartie (as usual) had some good tips on removing it from the glass.  When that coating is present, the film will instantly stick no matter how much soap you use.

Regards,

Howard

Oh and I hope you got to do some of the flying you mentioned. :lol Cheers.

Thanks so much Ric,

The almost daily FL thunderstorms are starting to settle down.  I am hoping to fly over to visit Ocalastinter and perhaps Rjsi if they have time for lunch in the near future.  I am headed up to Danbury this afternoon and returning on Friday.  Then we begin our preparation for SEMA !

-Howard

Good memory Howrard! Looking towards the day we can meet face to face. :cool

I used CB for a long time. I switched to Suntek to try another film. Went right back to Classic Black and love everything about it. 

I do go Global for Ceramic but classic Black will be my only standard end film I will ever use. Tried Lumar, Suntek and A few others. CB is my go too out of all of them

I use Classic Black as a wholesale and stepping stone film.  I offer it with a one year warranty.  That said I think I've been using it for 3 years now and I've seen a few cars that still look good.  It's a great entry price film.