First Crown Vic help!!!!

Guest djchuck760

Guest djchuck760

I am about to do my first crown vic 2006 next week on monday i been tinting for over 2 years i have no clue what to do either wet or dry shrink i only have done dry shirink once and i say my konfuu sucked their but i am going to give it a shoot again so how whould i do the back glass? :blink

thanks in advance

Pretty easy just take your time. I got a few tip pull gasket, tape the sides

25 window is a little tricky make sure that you use olfa to clean the edges.

The best for last the curve back-glass. I use dry shrink . Run your line across the window. I the middle I use abbey powder. A pinch. Anchors on side then pull the tint and anchor the other side.. Pre shrink the top and bottom. Then shrink rest should be fine. Make sure that you cut the bottom right to the bot matrix. If you leave to long your in trouble .good luck. Just did one last sat.

Pretty easy just take your time. I got a few tip pull gasket, tape the sides

25 window is a little tricky make sure that you use olfa to clean the edges.

The best for last the curve back-glass. I use dry shrink . Run your line across the window. I the middle I use abbey powder. A pinch. Anchors on side then pull the tint and anchor the other side.. Pre shrink the top and bottom. Then shrink rest should be fine. Make sure that you cut the bottom right to the bot matrix. If you leave to long your in trouble .good luck. Just did one last sat.

Huh? I know there are a ton of dispensaries in CO. Lay off of it bro. Car is easy.

Guest JERSEYTINTS

cars cake do pd all day....the back window can suck sometimes just put a little extra bounce on that glass and tape the doors...shape up the back deck(heatgun the hairs on back deck. i can tint back window with one hand. it looks worst than it is...now the older caprices with the mirror right up on the door i hate, but tint anyway.

x2 on the tape seals, pull sweeps, and singe rear deck. I also pull the brake light- 2 screws. Maybe one last tip in my opinion, tack your center line about one grid up from the tabs. Did an 02 yesterday, first one in awhile, and the top half took more work than the bottom. These cars take a little bit of time to get them clean but they look harder than they are.

I'd rather do these than Tauruses of the same generation :thumb

Edited by NvrLate

x2 on the tape seals, pull sweeps, and singe rear deck. I also pull the brake light- 2 screws. Maybe one last tip in my opinion, tack your center line about one grid up from the tabs. Did an 02 yesterday, first one in awhile, and the top half took more work than the bottom. These cars take a little bit of time to get them clean but they look harder than they are.

I'd rather do these than Tauruses of the same generation :thumb

NvrLate, you're 6 months late on this one  :lol