New tint yesterday, one window has a bunch of tiny "bubbles"

Guest Blaine B.

Guest Blaine B.

I think that a $300+ job would make me start my trial & error self-installed tint really quickly before I would pay that, IMO. Just my opinion on the matter. Like I said I would like to do some work for myself in the future, but I would obviously have to practice, practice, practice, and practice some more.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that a $300+ job would make me start my trial & error self-installed tint really quickly before I would pay that, IMO. Just my opinion on the matter. Like I said I would like to do some work for myself in the future, but I would obviously have to practice, practice, practice, and practice some more.

yes please do! this would surely shut you up. i just waiting for you to come out and say that none if this is true and youve just been trolling us this whole time and your really not as ignorant as you sound. i know this has to be some kind of sick joke.

You went from a problem with a business to turning this into a debate.

It is obvious you have been proven wrong in your theory many times over.

There is no shame in admitting you are wrong, so, i for one await to see your respomse.

I see no reason to waste anymore of my time with an unreasonable person

such as you......

Guest Blaine B.

How about this, yesterday I found alot more lint specs between the tint and the rear glass....and a razor blade in my seat. It didn't cut anything....but it was wedged there where the backrest and seat bottom meet.

Not good...

Archived