New tint yesterday, one window has a bunch of tiny "bubbles"

Guest Blaine B.

Why do people these days hit up an Internet forum first up as soon as they have a problem?

What the hell can we do about it?

Go back to the business , explain your issues, and give them a chance to make right.

This always used to be the way things were done.

It's a brave new world.....not sure if I like it.

i agree , I also don't like when these customers I don't even know are texting me for quotes, ect.. i don't have time for that %&$# all day !

Agreed on the texting.

However, Blainey came here to ask us for pro opinions. He posted pics. He asked about what was "normal" or " acceptable" and

possibly how to approach the shop. In my opinion, he was trying to be as easy as possible on the shop when he returned by

educating himself on these issues. Do you not search for answers or suggestions when something you need or want is not

your area of expertise? That is what the interweb is for, well, that and p0rn. :lol

If you don't like people asking our professional opinions (to me, it's a compliment), then don't participate. It's that easy. There are plenty of threads that you can learn something from, if that's why you're here.

:D

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well said Kats :thumb

to go along with this though, most that come here like this are just plain old pitchin a fit and not really looking for any real answers other than "you are right, the shop is wrong"

Guest Blaine B.

I have another question....instead of posting up a brand new thread...

The guys at the tint shop told me not to "press" on or try and squeegee water spots out from under the tint, because it could "push away" the glue and make it look worse.

Is this true about pushing the glue away?

I thought that is exactly what they do when they install the tint - squeegee the water and bubbles out?

Archived