2013 Ram roll-ups

Guest ramz

Friend of mine bought one and i was going to factory match the rollups. I taped the felt first and cleaned the window, as usual. Problem im having is the side seals are super tight. The bottom sweep is very flexible, so, tucking is no problem there. Is there something i'm missing on getting the tint pressed in there without creasing it. I wonder if i should push out on the window to get more room? Comments appreciated.

If you remove the little plastic push clips, you can pull the panel back and remove the sweep. Then just drop the pattern down the door, push out the glass, and spread it. Removing the sweep will keep water out of the door module too.

If you remove the little plastic push clips, you can pull the panel back and remove the sweep. Then just drop the pattern down the door, push out the glass, and spread it. Removing the sweep will keep water out of the door module too.

:bingo easy roll downs once you follow the above info :thumb

I couldn't have said it better myself. :thumb2

I couldn't have said it better myself. :thumb2

ok guys i did a friends ram 5500 today and man i fought bubbles all day took me 3.5 hrs to tint this truck because of bubbles i didn't have creasing issues just bubbles that i couldn't get out i even tried the double snap or two stage method and still got bubbles i had to redo each window twice yay me