2014 Corolla

Guest JustinP

I have one of these here right now tinting it....forgot about the one thing that is a bit of pain...headrests on the back seat don't come off.

This is often a complaint that I never come across, don't know if there are different models or not?

A lot of the times when you think the headrest won't release when holding in the push in headrest button, on the opposite side is a little tab where you can push in a precision screwdriver or a pick tool which will release the headrest. You have to depress both at the same time while pulling the headrest out so you do need 3 hands unfortunately. :D

Yes they were definitely part of the seat, like the newer Camrys, and seemed taller. No need for that crap.

And watch for the tight bottom corners where the deck meets the glass. My bulldozer was really getting stuck and grabbing the film (bad!) Never had this happen on any others. Might use the Titan next time.

Yes they were definitely part of the seat, like the newer Camrys, and seemed taller. No need for that crap.

And watch for the tight bottom corners where the deck meets the glass. My bulldozer was really getting stuck and grabbing the film (bad!) Never had this happen on any others. Might use the Titan next time.

After that happened twice i never use the bulldozer much to squeegee the bottom. I use either the titan, conqueror or and eazy reach if its really tight. I actually dont use the dozer much at all after getting a titan.

Archived